Friday, November 28, 2008

OWIE!!




Matt got his first band-aide worthy owie the other day. We were at the pool and it is tiled all around which is not smart but hey we are in puerto rico after all the kiddie pool is also above ground but is square so there are sharp edges(again not smart) anyway he likes to play outside of the pool just as much or maybe more than inside the pool. needless to say it was wet and he slipped and fell right smack dab on the corner right in the middle of his forehead. He was a trooper though I think he cried more out of irritation that I was trying to clean it off with a towel than the hurt:) then we got home I cleaned it up and we of course only have huge oversized band-aides because well his daddies owies are alot bigger than matts would be;) so since I didn't want to go buy a bunch of band-aides just for the one owie I just used the oversized ones which made it look a lot worse than it actually was. I may have gotten a few concerned looks. oh well what can we say it is in his blood i'm sure this is the first of many.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Matt doesn't have a chance...maybe you should invest in band-aid and/or Neosporin stocks :D Now he and Jayse have twin forheads.

grandma said...

Oh, poor baby. I remember a time when one of my kids fell and got a bleedie. I passed out!

background