1. How many kids call you mommy, momma, or mom?
2. When you were pregnant did you know what you were having?
Yes, are you kidding if I could have found out sooner I would have:)
3. Due date?
4. Did you deliver early or late?
right on time
5. Did you have morning sickness?
well I felt sick for a couple of months but only got sick twice
6. What did you crave?
anything spicy, especially salsa and all peppers(i had really bad heart burn in that last half of the pregnancy:( )
7. How old were you when you became a mom?
8. How long were you in Labor?
I guess technically 18 hours but they sent me home the first time because i was not dialated enough and i came back 6 hours later when my water broke so total time in the hospital was 12 hours.
9. How much did your child weight?
10. What is your favorite thing about being a mom?
when he wakes up and just smiles at me:) plus all the funny little noises he makes and how excited he gets when he discovers something new or does something that we praise him for:)
11. What is your least favorite thing?
poopie diapers and teething!!
12. Do you want more kids?
yes eventually but i'm in no rush right now anyway:)
13. How many times have you been peed on?
only a couple i think he pees on himself more than anything
14. What is the longest you have been away from your kid?
a couple of hours when i go on a date with my husband. (josh doesn't want to leave him all night yet:)
15. Are the kids named after someone?
his middle name is after josh and grandpa and great grandpa
16. When baby is napping, you are?
napping or working out sometimes talking on the phone to my mom or on the internet(but usually napping)
17. One thing you will not give up just because you're a mom?
dates and doing stuff for me (pampering)or just playing
18. One thing you did give up because you're a mom?
not really anything, i got really lucky with this one (however now that he's teething he isn't sleeping through the night always anymore)
17. If I could do it over, i'd do this differently...
I would have gotten in shape before i got pregnant because it is a killer to get down after the baby comes not to mention you have a lot less time to workout.
18. What is a lesson you have learned as a parent?
well i'm still learning but my patients has gotten alot better:)
I tag all moms! Staci this was fun everyone should do it:)